Thursday, July 25, 2013

I do no harm. I just wanna flee out of the planet earth. Let's befriend. No matter who you are, except for backsliders that oppose me.

Hi, dear lovely Mr. and Ms. Rothschild, and the elites,

Let's befriend. And, please tell those some people whoever they're hiding behind the scenes and very much determined to harass me and bully me through anyone else to SHUT UP AND STAY AWAY FROM ME. 

Please. I desperately very much wanna befriend with you, the most blessed and most powerful family on the planet earth. 

I mean it. I just wanna fly out of the planet earth. We all know that, this killer solar storms is gotta come upon the earth without warning, at the moment the outbreak of civil war in Egypt, which is so imminent. 

Please do not let anyone through anyone whoever to harass me or even bully me. 

Dear lovely elites, and the most powerful and richest family, let's befriend. I'm sincere. I just wanna fly out of the planet earth, and that's it.

I do no harm. I just wanna befriend with the most blessed and powerful banking family on the planet earth. Will you? 

When I come down to your underground bunkers, I come for peace. I come to an aid.

Satan, the Dragon, is gotta attack you at that time, and I'm your assistant, some sort of bodyguard. You know what I mean.

That's my assignment. IF you don't believe me, then you are all gotta believe me at that time when I come to an aid. 

I'm NOT A PSYCHO.

You guys are the lost Jewish tribes. You need Jesus, too.

I'm not joking. I desperately wanna befriend with all of you.

When Jesus takes away His Church out of the earth, Satan is gotta get "unlimited" supernatural powers far more powerful than its during His Church Era.

It's just like the wicked witches were attacking London in Harry Potter series. I'm not kidding, I'm not joking.

I just wanna befriend with all of you, all the elites. You guys are simply just doing and finishing THE ASSIGNMENTS GOD GIVE YOU, and me too. Hope all of you like me as your buddy.

I've got a message for that time. I will let you know later at that time when we meet.

I'm gotta defend all of you from the attacks of Satan. Hope all of you believe me. I'm not a psycho. I know it's so hard to realize what I'm trying to tell you. Hope all of you like me. I'm an American, though unofficially.

We're all in the same boat now, since that killer solar hydrogen bombs is gotta hit us, putting a bloody sudden end to the human civilization, bringing the human race down into ash and ruins. 

I just wanna fly out of the planet earth. 

Don't worry. I don't hate anyone. I just wanna flee out of the planet. When I'm busy at waiting for fleeing out of the planet earth, I don't have time to HATE ANYONE. 

I love USA, of course. Let's befriend. Hope all of you like my post. This is from very bottom of my heart. 

I love you all. That thing, killer solar storms, the energy equivalent to 1 billion hydrogen bombs detonated all at once, is gotta come upon all of us. SUDDEN DESTRUCTION.

DON'T LISTEN TO ANY BACKSLIDERS THAT OPPOSE ME, SET ME UP. THEY'RE ALL DOOMED AND THEY KNOW EXACTLY THAT. NO SECOND CHANCE FOR THEM TO REPENT AGAIN. THEIR DESTINY IS BEING BURNED FOR ETERNITY IN THE LAKE OF FIRE. They set me up just because they are jealous. You know what I mean.

I'm sincere. Mr and Ms. Elites. 

You shut them up, shut my oppressors and enemies up, and then we're friends. Please, will you? I desperately need your help.

Sincerely yours, Jonathon Lucifer.

By the way, I'm NOT MENTALLY ILLED AS MY enemies and oppressors falsely accuse me.

My mental status is absolutely NORMAL AND FINE AND HEALTHY and GOOD. Believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment